Friends, now kindly visit http://legalpoint.co.in/ for further posts. Thanks for bearing with me.
1. HOW AND FROM WHOM INFORMATION UNDER RTI IS TO BE SOUGHT REGARDING ANY NGO WHERE A FRAUD AND EMBEZZLEMENT OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF FUNDS IS SUSPECTED AND MONEY COLLECTED IN THE NAME OF POOR IS BEING SPENT ON SOME BODIES OWN LUXURIES…..
2. FROM WHOM INFORMATION UNDER RTI IS TO BE SOUGHT REGARDING A MEDICAL STORE AND THE PERSON RUNNING IT…….
- Khurshid sounds warning note on RTI ruling (thehindu.com)
- #India- Political Parties afraid of #RTI (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- CIC has exceeded its brief, says Karat (thehindu.com)
- Govt. studying CIC order on political parties (thehindu.com)
- Honour Your Promise -RTI Coalition Tells Mahama (modernghana.com)